Well, if you weren't pm'ing me, calling me out, none of this would have happened. Found out yesterday that I'm not the only one you've done that to, either.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may not be in the FAQ rules verbatim right now, but once we re-do the rules to the forum this will be a rule that's lined out in explicit detail. It's a common courtesy for PM's to be kept private anyways, unless you've received permission to post what was sent to you from the other person. </div></div>
I think they should remain private. No reason to make them public. If you do not like the PM someone can let you or Rock see it, but as far as putting it on a post it should not be acceptable.
Well, if you weren't pm'ing me, calling me out, none of this would have happened. Found out yesterday that I'm not the only one you've done that to, either.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, if you weren't pm'ing me, calling me out, none of this would have happened. Found out yesterday that I'm not the only one you've done that to, either. </div></div>
Respectfully, I was not calling you out. What I was trying to say is this: YOu can have my number and we could talk about. I was sick and tired of your comments directed towards me. YOu did this a while back and you went away for a while. Now you came back doing the same things. It is one thing to have a difference of opinions and to just plain out be rude. So, I was not calling you out and I have not called anyone out on here. YOu better check you information again. Have a nice day. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
You're right I came back doing the same thing. That's because you were still on here pulling the same half-wit shenanigans as before. Try to fool all these people on here if you wish, you admitted your scheme to me. Oh, and for your information, you have about as many friends on here as Jeffrey Dahmer would.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right I came back doing the same thing. That's because you were still on here pulling the same half-wit shenanigans as before. Try to fool all these people on here if you wish, you admitted your scheme to me. Oh, and for your information, you have about as many friends on here as Jeffrey Dahmer would. </div></div>
I am not pulling any shenanigans. I am not trying to fool anyone, I believe there are some smart people on this forum. What scheme did I admitt to you? Is it where I said that I am attempting to lead people to the truth? Is that it? What is wrong with that? I have a lot of friends on here, do you read all my pm's? No you just post peoples pm's and break the rules. I have never been compared to or with Jeffery Dahmer before, that is a first. YOu sound like you are so bitter inside. Not just at me but I see it in your posts that you make and respond to. I hate that for you because I am sure that you are a good person. I am still waiting on you to me more positive. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] If someone is my friend on here could you please let Mik_Mo know it? Thank you.
Guys--take it to PM's (and keep it there please). This is a personal argument between the two of you, doesn't need to be on open board.
Not telling you w/my mod powers--just asking nicely, take this to PM's please.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Yeah, grow up a little and quit "fighting" on an internet forum.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys--take it to PM's (and keep it there please). This is a personal argument between the two of you, doesn't need to be on open board.
Not telling you w/my mod powers--just asking nicely, take this to PM's please. </div></div>
10-4
"...attempting to lead people to the truth?"
I need say no more about that statement. But I sure will. I see something inherently wrong with someone coming on this forum and using it as a recruiting tool for their church, religion, or philosophy. You've got your pulpit on Sundays, use that. As far as the Jeffrey Dahmer comment, try reading it next time, Einstein. I merely stated that you would have as many friends on here as he would. I did not compare you in any way to his actions. I know that I'm a good person, but when it comes to it, I will stand up for what I believe in. And the one thing I believe in seems to be contradictory to what you are doing on this forum.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: friedtaters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, grow up a little and quit "fighting" on an internet forum. </div></div>
YOu grow up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks